New construction foundations don’t have to be a headache. The CHANCE Helical Pier Foundation System gives you the performance of concrete without the drawbacks and liabilities of driven piles and drilled shafts. The helical pier foundation can be devised to resist or support any load or applications. And it’s fast. It can be installed with lightweight construction equipment and loaded immediately. There’s no concrete curing time, and predefined capacities are predictable, putting you in control.
Approved by national building code agencies BOCA, ICBO, SBCCI, CCMC, and ICC, the CHANCE helical pier and tension anchor has become the deep foundation system of choice for architects, builders, contractors, engineers and geotechnical firms.
- Fast installation and immediate loading
- Pre-engineered system
- Eliminates high-mobilization costs
- Instant torque-to-capacity feedback for production control
- Easily modified in the field
- No need for concrete to cure
- Uses common construction equipment
- Easy to use in limited access sites
- Easy to use in high water tables
- Easy to use in weak surface soils
- No need to remove spoils
- No casings required for flowable sands
- No casings required for soft clays
- No casings required for organic soils
- Minimizes soil disturbance during installation
- Installs in any weather
- No vibration
- Environmentally friendly
Residential New Construction
New Construction helical piers were installed before the foundation grade beams are poured. If load and depth requirements are met, the helical pier can be cut using a portable band saw to ensure correct termination height. Typically, any residential new construction project can be completed in one day. Steel reinforcement can be placed immediately after helical pier installation and be ready for inspection.
Commercial New Construction
Large capacity. No problem. We have the capability to install CHANCE helical piers to your specified holding capacity. Most products can be installed using machines that weight less than 10,000 lbs.