We at Hargrave and Hargrave utilize the CHANCE Helical Pier Foundation System. This system offers a technically superior and cost-effective alternative to other remedial systems.
The CHANCE Helical Pier Foundation System gives you the performance of concrete without the drawbacks and liabilities of driven piles and drilled shafts.
We are experts in retention. With the CHANCE helical pier solution, there are no holes to drill and no delays because there is no grout.
Hargrave & Hargrave
We at Hargrave and Hargrave, Inc. have dedicated ourselves to providing a permanent foundation repair solution to your home or personal structure. With over 40 years of experience in the foundation repair industry, we can resolve your problems cleanly & efficiently. One of the optimal ways to provide this solution is to take advantage of the CHANCE Helical Piering System.
Why should you select our company?
- Over 40 years of experience in the foundation repair industry.
- Experienced, well-trained, and professional crews.
- Insured and Licensed for your protection.
- Lifetime transferable warranty.
Satisfied customers over a 5 state area.
No other steel foundation solution has more research and testing than the CHANCE Helical Piering System.
Utilizing the A.B. Chance Helical Piering System.
A helical anchor/pile is a segmented deep foundation system with helical bearing plates welded to a central steel shaft. Load is transferred from the shaft to the soil through these bearing plates. Central steel shafts are available in either Type SS (Square Shaft) series or Type RS (Round Shaft) series. The CHANCE Helical Piering System provides:
- Fast Installation. Most projects are completed in one working day.
- Clean Installation. We take great care in protecting your lawn, trees, and shrubs.
- Permanent Installation. Each pier’s bearing capacity is measuring during installation to provide predictable results.